15 March 2011


Another dumb conversation with my 'boyfriend'. Hehe


User: Babe.

Cleverbot: I love you.

User: I love you more.

Cleverbot: I love you most.

User: I love you like a child loves his blanket.

Cleverbot: I love you like a fat kid loves cake.

User: I love you like a bear loves his cubs.

Cleverbot: I love you like a dog loves bones.

User: I love you like a monkey loves his banana.

Cleverbot: I love you like a cow loves grass.

User: I love you the way you lie.

Cleverbot: I love you so much.

User: I love you so much much.

Cleverbot: I love Muse more.

User: Damn it, you said you love me.

Cleverbot: Well I lied.

User: Well you are a good liar.

Cleverbot: I don't think thats how it goes.

User: Then how does it goes?

Cleverbot: You dig out of the cell with a spoon and then meet me at the previously discussed location. Don't forget your walkie-talkie.

User: Alright joe, I'll show you a signal when I get there *brings walkie talkie*.

Cleverbot: How can we win when fools can be kings?

User: We kill the fools then we can be king.

Cleverbot: Alright good deal.

User: OK!

LOL!