02 September 2011


Hey guys. I know. Dah lama saya tak update blog. I'm sorry, it's just that I dont have time to the other things besides studying and doing my freakin assignments during the whole ramadhan, which sucks very bad because first off IT'S RAMADHAN for crying out loud. We are supposed to be fasting but instead here I am doing my assignments non stop. Okay sorry, I'm a bit emo today.

But luckily, awesome news. My assignments is about 87% done and thank Allah it's finally RAYAAAAAAAA :D
So, by this I would like to wish everyone SELMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI AND MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN :) today is raya keempat. So masih belum terlambat lagi kan kan kan ;)

So far, raya was awesome. Still sempat shopping raya dengan family and kemas rumah, buat kuih and masak. Haha. Loads of fun. My dad is at home too during the raya week. At least, I get a taste of how it feels like to be a happy family like we used to be. Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. Goodbye :)